Sharing 5 things that I love about this Fall season & why I’m super HEART happy right now!
Hope you all had the best weekend! Most of mine was spent outside, because this weather is seriously the best! Before we start talking about all things Fall, I wanted to share some exciting news with you all! Recently I joined the LIKEtoKNOW.it family, and now you can easily shop all my product details quickly from the LIKEtoKNOW.it app! All you need to do is download the app and then screenshot or ‘like’ the photo via Instagram or whatever social media platform you prefer. Once you’ve done this, you can open the app and all your screenshots/likes will be waiting for you! I am making a few blog changes so that you can still shop all my Insta looks via the Shop My Instagram page on aylens.com as well. I just wanted to inform everyone of the exciting changes happening over here! 🙂
Okay, so back to all things Fall. Here are 5 things that I love about this Fall season including activities I plan to tackle along the way.
- Decor: It’s truly not Fall until all the decor is up! I keep mine pretty simple, but love to add BIG accent leaf greenery above the fireplace. My dining room center piece changes from succulents to glass Shatto milk jars & white/green floral arrangements from Trader Joe’s.
- Scents & Smells: Doesn’t the smell of Fall make you want to buy every cardigan you see, switch from iced lattes to hot lattes & order soup instead of salad? Oh and who can forget about the famous Bath&BodyWorks candles!! My favorites include: Sweater Weather, Autumn, Leaves & Mahogany Apple. Rumor has it that my ALL TIME FAVORITE candle (Wine Cellar) will be returning soon as well. These candles will be burning from now through November in my home. 🙂
- Pumpkin Patch Fun: Let’s play would you rather, okay? Would you rather go to the store and buy your pumpkins OR walk through a pumpkin patch & spend a little more for the fun experience of picking the perfect pumpkin? I choose option 2, mainly because the patches I choose have apple cider slushes & pumpkin donuts! But seriously, my girls love going to the pumpkin patch & enjoying all the fun things they offer. We usually hit up 3 different patches every year!
- Carbs: That’s not a typo. I love carbs! Breads, Pastries, Cookies & Cakes. When I see pumpkin and cream cheese in the same sentence my mouth waters. In moderation, you can enjoy so many different options!
- Family & Friends: With this weather, brings a new season of Hope. I always get excited when a Holiday revolves around spending more time with the people I love. Halloween is such a fun Holiday for my girls, because of the neighborhood parties and meeting friends for trick-or-treating. Then comes Thanksgiving & Christmas. I know those are more Winter Holidays, but it all happens so fast!
I said 5, but this is a Fashion Blog…so I better mention that my favorite styling season is Fall. I love transitional pieces that work well for 3 out of the 4 seasons in KC. Open-toed booties, cami’s paired with cardi’s, jeans BUT with the perfect amount of destruction, & the excuse to throw on a cozy pullover paired with some comfy joggers & roll! It’s a more relaxed/casually styled season! Can’t wait to share more looks & Fall ideas with you all real soon.
Thanks so much for stopping by!