Who’s ready to kiss 2017 goodbye & ring in the New Year? We are going to try and stay up until midnight…which hasn’t happened in like 3 years. Nate bought passes to Snow Creek in Weston, MO & we planned to use them tonight BUT it’s -8 in KC sooo….our plans changed. Luckily I had a back-up plan with some fun activities for the entire family. I’m sharing my favorite champagne drink as well! 🙂
Like I mentioned, we planned a fun trip to Snow Creek full of fireworks, skiing, tubing & snowy time family fun tonight. Unfortunately, the weather didn’t want to cooperate & I didn’t want the girls to hate their first skiing experience. SO…I have planned a family night IN full of drinks, eats & games!
- Trader Joe’s has the BEST sparkling grape juice. The girls love to ‘clink’ their glasses together & say cheers! So fancy. 😉
- I am making a champagne-pomegranate & orange juice cocktail. (So GOOD)
-1 can of OJ
-1/2 cup of Pomegranate juice
-1 bottle of champagne
-Pomegranate seeds for a garnish. (I just like to eat the seeds while I sip on my drink).
- The Cheesecake Factory has some pretty amazing desserts. We made a stop yesterday to grab some lunch & cheesecakes to-go for our New Years Eve celebration. My favorite is The Original with fresh strawberries, and the girls love the Hershey’s Chocolate Bar Cheesecake.
- Nate is excited for our facial & manicure starting around 7pm tonight. I ordered a sparkling mask that bubbles on your face. It should be a fun experience for everyone. 🙂 (hahaha) The mask is only $6 with great reviews!
- Game Night will begin around 9pm. We like to play Don’t Wake Daddy, Matching Games, & Monopoly.
- I have a New Years Eve scavenger hunt planned IF everyone stays awake until 11pm…which is highly unlikely.
I hope you all have the best New Years Eve! Wherever you go & whatever you do, stay warm!
Thanks so much for stopping by & Happy New Year!!