So…most of you know by now, but on the first of March, I went into Monarch Plastic Surgery & spent some time with Kristen. I previously posted my before and during photos & FINALLY am ready to share the results with you all!
Here are some things that I’ve learned through this process:
- Only go to someone you trust with reputable advocates. I met Kristen almost 2 years ago & her personality and previous work instantly made me trust her. Let’s be real, Botox & Fillers don’t last forever, but they DO make a difference when they are actively at work. You don’t want to spend time & money being unhappy. If you are in the KC area & have been curious about botox and/or fillers, give Monarch Plastic Surgery a call. You won’t regret it! 😉
- All good things take time. Sometimes we search for INSTANT results. Botox takes 10 to 14 days to properly set. That’s pretty instant, especially when you’re talking about the results you receive! Lip Injections are a journey & that was okay with me because I knew that Kristen would create the perfect natural pout. Once the swelling subsides, the symmetry & fullness really take form. And again, the results are just amazing!
- I don’t know why, but my skin feels GREAT. I don’t have an exact rhyme or reason why, but my skin feels amazing. I’m sure Kristen would have an in-depth possibility, but this review is from me to you. 😉 I just feel like my skin tone has evened out and retains more moisture.
- There’s never a right or wrong time to start taking care of your skin. Whether your 18 or 88, you can always start today and pledge to take care of your skin. I believe in investing in good skincare products that fit your needs. What your skin needs may change seasonally, quarterly or monthly. The key is finding products that work and then learning why. Lately, I’ve really been focusing on all things anti-aging. I’m not sure if it’s because I turned 30 last October and really want to make a conscious effort to improve my overall skin health, or if I’ve seen what NOT taking care of your skin looks like and want nothing to do with that & the lasting effects. I’ve learned that Botox is a quick and pain-free way to really fight wrinkles. It works better than any cream I’ve ever used…and I’ve been through ALOT of creams, serums and moisturizers in my day. 😉
- It’s not permanent, so why not give it a try? So many times I would spend $50 to $250 on a serum that was suppose to minimize fine lines and wrinkles. I know you all have heard that line a time or two, right? I would see small changes, but nothing like the changes botox & fillers brought to the game. These changes aren’t permanent so there is NOTHING to be worried about. The only thing I am worried about now is scheduling my next appointment when they start to fade. (haha)
Now that your questions have been answered and you’ve hopefully learned through my experience…the time has come! The RESULTS are IN.
Botox Before… I had deep wrinkle lines between my eyebrows & on my forehead.
Botox After…I was trying to raise my eyebrows & make a frown face. The wrinkles are GONE!
Lips Before… My upper lip was pretty thin and not symmetrical to my bottom lip.
Lips After…The balance & symmetry is unbelievable. I LOVE them!
I appreciate you all following me on this exciting journey! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me. You can also comment on this post and I will respond! If you would like to contact MPS and/or Kristen directly you can call 913-663-3838 or 913-317-9386.
Can’t wait to hear from you all!